The following notice has been issued by the manufacturer:
For almost 90 years, Fisher-Price has made the safety of children our highest priority.
In recent days, questions have been raised about the Fisher-Price Rock ‘n Play Sleeper. We stand by the safety of our products.
Due to incidents in which the product was used contrary to the safety warnings and instructions ? we have decided to conduct a voluntary recall in partnership with the US Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC).
In the EU this recall applies to all models of the Fisher-Price Rock ‘n Play Sleeper including the following:
- FWX18 -Fisher-Price® Auto Rock ‘n Play? Sleeper
- DMJ24 -Fisher-Price® Auto Rock ‘n Play? Sleeper – Windmill
- FHW34 -Fisher-Price® Deluxe Auto Rock ‘n Play? Soothing Seat – Isle Stone
- FHW33 -Fisher-Price® Auto Rock ‘n Play? Soothing Seat – Aquavine
- FNR95 -Fisher-Price® Deluxe Rock ‘n Play? Sleeper – Comfy Cloud
Fisher-Price asks parents and caregivers who use a Rock ‘n Play Sleeper with their infant to stop using the product.
In return for sending back their Rock ‘n Play Sleeper, consumers will receive a full refund for Rock ‘n Play Sleepers purchasedin the EU within the last 2 years.
For now, consumers who purchased FWX18 -Fisher-Price® Auto Rock ‘n Play? Sleeper online do not need to take any immediate action to return products and get a refund. In the week starting Monday 15 April 2019 your online retailer will send an e-mail to all consumers who purchased the product with them in the EU. This e-mail will include information how to return the product to the online retailer in order to get a refund.Consumers who bought other Rock n Play Sleepers online please contact Mattel Consumer Services in the EUcountry where the product was purchased.
Consumers who purchased the Rock ‘n Play Sleeper via another retail channel (not online) are requested to contact Mattel Consumer Services in the EUcountry where they purchased the product:
- United Kingdom: https://service.mattel.com/uk/EmailContact.aspx
- Germany: https://www.mattel.de/kontakte/
- Italy: Serv.Ital@Mattel.com
- Spain: https://service.mattel.com/es/home.aspx
- The Netherlands: https://www.mattel.be/nl/onze-klantenservice/
- Belgium: https://www.mattel.be/nl/onze-klantenservice/
Consumers who purchased the Rock ‘n Play Sleeper in other EU countries (not being the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, The Netherlands and Belgium), in Norway, Iceland, Liechtensteinand Switzerland or in countries in the Middle East and Africa, are requested to contact Mattel Consumer Services in the UK (see address above).
Consumers may visit www.Fisher-PriceSafety.com for information or visit www.service.mattel.comand click on "Recalls & Safety Alerts" for more information.
Fisher-Price has a long, proud tradition of prioritizing safety as our mission. We at Fisher-Price want parents around the world to know that we have every intention of continuing that tradition We continue to be committed to these values.